For that beautiful light to shine apon me...as Eternity invades...

Sunday, January 31, 2010

question.

I'm wasting away.

but not really.

I want an escape,

an easy way out,

with you...

but you won't do it.

you won't make it happen

I can make it happen,

RIGHT NOW

consequences

aren't as bad

as the times we can

make

together

this isn't even what I planned on writing about.

fuck it. I'm going to Miami. I'm taking my daughter, to see her great grandmother.

PLEASE come with me!!!

if you would do just one thing things would be easier for us,

in the moment

and in the future,

you know what it is....

I know you do.

When I come see you

MAKE IT HAPPEN.

please.

it is for the best.

it will make it real,

we will be real


real-er.

I promise.


Believe me!

please??????

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

again, not the break i was talking about. geez.