For that beautiful light to shine apon me...as Eternity invades...

Monday, January 25, 2010

Me. ?

Here am I, typing, not just listing random thoughts, I am here putting words together, making sentences. I'm not so great at writing, I like to think I am. I have fallen. Into a dark place and I am struggling to get out. Every day drags, some more than others, but this is not how I want to be living my life. But it is not about what I want. Will it ever be? What I want involves other people, so it has to be what they want too. So that makes me selfish. Will I continue to live my life wanting this one thing, until my life is over? Will I want my life away? Will I not be able to embrace and engage with what surrounds me, Why must it be so hard? I am willing to make it happen. I will do what it takes to be happy.

Maybe in my next life I will be a goldfish.










There was a time when you let me know,
What's really going on below,
But now you never show it to me do ya.
Well remember when I moved in you,
And the holy dove was moving too,
And every breath we drew was hallelujah

No comments: