For that beautiful light to shine apon me...as Eternity invades...

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

seriously?

I am constantly, constantly suprised at the way I find that other people perceive me. Am I just blind? Or naive? On just a completely different level? What I do in my life, my actions, my goals...do they mean nothing? It's not like I'm seeking to please or show off to anyone, I am Living my life the way I know how, for God, for my daughter, is that not enough? I find people to console in that I can relate to, smart people, people who share the same values, love God, understand, don't judge, That's the way I want to be seen to people who want to console in me. I have found someone who will listen to me, not judge me, and because of who it is, I am seriously viewed as that? and then when I defend myself I look guilty. What am I supposed to say? Do I care what others think? Or do I keep on living, hurting every day, trying to get past and move forward with my life for Christ alone?
is it wrong to just flat out be shocked at the way I am viewed, when I feel like all I am doing is moving forward with my life, in what I thought was a decent and honest way?



2 comments:

Beth said...

Hey girl you ok?? Whatcha talkin about?? Always here, come anyday or call anytime!
Love you!!

Lindsey said...

Wednesday mornings it is my friend!! Do you know of a way to have no drama in your life? Is it possible? LOVE YOU AUNT BETH!!