For that beautiful light to shine apon me...as Eternity invades...

Monday, September 6, 2010

Hm.

I wonder if...
you still read this.
If you even care.
I care. I do.
But that's not enough is it.

Nope.

Have I been so easily erased from your life?

it was that easy? All I had to do was let you go...

and that's it for you. No fighting for what you want.
No trying to make things right/better/happy.

unless you are already feeling all of those...without me.

Makes me feel like a keeper I'll tell you that right now.

you didn't want to be the one.


Nice.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

never could get used to the dichotomy- hate and love... guess that is another fault. no where to go- cant stop, cant start over, cant move on... life. nice.

Lindsey said...

can't move on...can't stop? You can start over.