For that beautiful light to shine apon me...as Eternity invades...

Monday, August 9, 2010

crush.

Are you really going to just stand there and watch be burn?

I've literally been crushed- let me emphasize that...

CRUSHED

3 times in, oh, about 3 days.

I'd rather not go into details

except for the fact that things were not as they appeared to be to me. A potential relationship...crushed while I was standing in the middle of wal mart. And what do I do? I offer them a car. What is wrong with me?

I thought I had a friend...but in reality I was pissing them off and doing everything wrong. I had a gut feeling, but I didn't realize how bad it really was.

and then, well there is always the other. That I want and pray and wish so hard for every day, and nothing helps.

ok so I went into details.






2 comments:

Libby said...

Ok so I don't know all the details, but if you want it really bad and are praying for it every day and are seeing no changes....then maybe, just maybe its not what God wants for your life. Maybe He has something BETTER planned for your life. Just like Pastor said Sunday, he may have to get THAT out of the way to bring you into THIS!
Love ya girlie!

Lindsey said...

Love you too sweet Libby. Thank you.